Migration Phase 3: Now Available
We’re happy to announce that Migration Phase 3 is now available for all customers still using PhotoMerchant. This latest release means that you can now migrate almost all of your essential website content across to the new-and-improved Fotomerchant and start benefiting from the faster uploading, improved layout options, and of course, the new Phoenix website theme.
Now is the perfect time to make the switch to the Fotomerchant experience. When you decide to migrate to the new fotomerchant, we will now also be able to transfer:
- All products and pricing (Feature Sets & Pricing Models)
- Packages (now available in the new Fotomerchant)
- Discount coupons and vouchers
- Shipping options
… as well as all the other stuff that you could migrate before:
- Photos, galleries & portfolio
- Web page structure and content
- Assets & sliders
- Logo, theme setting & watermarks
Are you ready to make the move?
There are three important steps to migrate your old website across to the new-and-improved Fotomerchant:
- Check the Migration Update Chart and make sure there’s nothing essential missing that you need.
- Log in to your PhotoMerchant account and follow the onscreen prompts to start the migration process.
- Lastly, once your site has migrated across, you may need to edit your domain settings to make sure your web address is pointing to your new website. Read the Post Migration Checklist to make sure you’ve got everything working correctly.
This is the last migration release we will be putting out for quite a while. Now really is the best time to make the switch and get the most from your Fotomerchant website and store.
* The new Fotomerchant contains almost all of the same features as the older PhotoMerchant service. Some existing features and services are currently not available on the new Fotomerchant but may be included and enhanced in the future. Comments, financial reports, dashboard reports, self fulfilment order management tools and alternative payment methods are currently not available but are planned for development. Your archive of previous orders will not be migrated in phase 3. We hope to offer some form of exported report for you to download in the future.