BUILD THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A $1,000 KAYELL AUSTRALIA VOUCHER +MORE
DESIGN & LAYOUT
Our flexible layout and design will ensure your stunning portfolio matches your brand personality.
CLIENT PROOFING GALLERIES
Client proofing galleries remove the need for tedious spreadsheets while ensuring your images are secure
Selling your images has never been easier with our customisable digital, direct and self-fulfilment products.
With password protected galleries and watermarks the privacy and copyright of images remains secure
SEO READY PAGES
Our SEO on-page optimisation tools will help you will help you establish a search engine friendly website.
Sharing your amazing photography with the world on social media has never been easier with our integration tools!!
Thanks to our amazing partners Kayell Australia, Christine Tremoulet and Australian Photography Magazine for helping us build a bundle of great prizes.
Meet our wonderful prize partners
HOW TO ENTER
1. Get a FREE Trial
Simply sign-up for a free Fotomerchant trial by following the prompts and within a few minutes you will have started your fourteen day trial.
2. Build an amazing photography website
Using the Fotomerchant website building platform create a unique look and feel to suit your photography brand, create galleries, upload your photos and setup your e-store to WIN!
3. Submit your photography site
Once you are finished building an amazing photography website simply click the SUBMIT ENTRY button within your admin interface to submit your entry.
Have your work judged by some of Australia’s top photographers!
- The criteria will be selected anonymously based on the design and power of the photo website.
- The judges will be looking for photography websites that are mobile responsive, aesthetically appealing and demonstrate a high level of engagement with the Fotomerchant admin interface.
- The judges will apply these criteria at their sole discretion and the decisions of the judges are final.
- The allocation of prizes will be as determined by the judges and no correspondence will be entered into.
There is no entry fee associated with this competition. Simply sign-up for a trial subscription to Fotomerchant and submit your entry through the admin interface.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Fotomerchant (company no. 18 129 981 826) whose registered office is at Unit 51/49 Eton St, Sutherland NSW 2232
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- Route to enter the competition are via the admin interface http://admin.fotomerchant.com
- Entrants must sign-up for a free trial within the month of February to enter
- Closing date for entry will be 14 March 2016. Entries after this date will not be accepted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- The $1,000 Kayell Australia gift voucher excludes purchases on Nikon, Canon, Sony and Apple brands, and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Winners will be chosen by Derek Clapham of Fotomerchant and a panel of judges appointed by Fotomerchant